AVIA INVEST 2014
Within the preparation of the conference „AVIA - INVEST 2014” the Cooperation Agreement was signed with “Ulyanovsk Aerospace Cluster” in December 17th, 2013.
The aerospace cluster “Ulyanovsk-Avia” was formed in 2009 in the Ulyanovsk oblast. The organizational and legal form of the cluster is represented by Consortium “Nauchno-obrazovatel`no-proizvodstvennyi klaster “Ulyanovsk-Avia”. The managing company of Consortium is LLC “Ulyanovskiy aviatsionnyi klaster”.
The cluster participants include 84 enterprises and organizations (as of November 1, 2012) working in the sphere of:
- the development and production of aeronautical equipment and aviation components;
- technical servicing and the repair of aircraft;
- higher and secondary professional technical education due to aviation specialties;
- Research and Technological Development in the sphere of aviation;
- the maintenance of aircraft and the provision of transport logistics services;
- the commercialization of the objects of industrial intellectual property founded in the process of innovational regional activity;
- the development of infrastructure systems.
The annual turnover of the participants of the aerospace cluster of the Ulyanovsk oblast by the end of 2011, comprised in whole about 48 billion roubles. The volume of confirmed, perspective investments into newly formed enterprises for the period of 2012-2016 constitutes about 15 billion roubles (Projects PSEZ, OJSC “AeroKompozit”, Ulyanovsk nanocenter). According to the investment programs of the active enterprises of the cluster, in 2012-2016 it is planned to make investment expenses of the general amount of about 21 billion roubles.< Назад