RMS-Forum is an independent professional conference organiser undertaking the whole organisation process starting with the development of the idea till its complete implementation.
Our activities on conference organisation include the following work:
* marketing research of potential issues to become a conference subject
* development of the conference concept
* creation of data base of potential attendees of the conference
* search and selection of relevant qualified conference speakers
* provision of venue, technical appliances and simultaneous translation
* launching activities
* provision and filing of relevant information on the issues, production and publishing of supporting reference materials
* promotional activities
* consultations with public authorities
Advertising at conferences:
Gregory Gudkin email@example.com Mob: +371 29259248
in Russian - Gregory Gudkin firstname.lastname@example.org
in Latvian - Lilija Matisane email@example.com
in English - Ilze Bartkevicha firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking at a conference
To find the best and most qualified speakers for conferences, we use both our database, other contacts, and calls for papers.
Everyone interested is welcome to follow our updates on calls for papers and send us their suggestions along with a brief professional CV.
Telephone: +371 6 733 31 67
Facsimile: +371 6 733 43 50